Dear citizens and employees of the State Tax Service bodies!
In order to ensure the integrity, responsibility and professional fulfillment of official duties by employees of the STS bodies, formation of “zero” tolerance (intolerance) towards corruption, prevention of corruption and corruption-related offenses and promotion of public confidence, taking into account requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On corruption prevention”, the Ethical Behavior Rules were developed in the State Tax Service bodies, which were approved by the Order of the State Tax Service as of 52.09.2019 № 52.
According the Ethical Behavior Rules, among other things, employees of the STS bodies, regardless of their positions, during the performance of their duties are obliged to strictly adhere to generally recognized ethical standards of behavior, to be a model of integrity, education and culture, to adhere to a high culture of communication (to prevent the use of obscene vocabulary and high intonation) with respect for the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the individual and citizen, associations of citizens, legal entities, not to show arbitrariness or indifference to their legitimate actions and demands.
Violation of the Ethical Behavior Rules, under specific conditions, can be qualified as a violation of the Law of Ukraine “On corruption prevention” which prescribes the disciplinary liability in the form of a warning on incomplete professional liability, so that we ask to inform about these facts in the following ways:
- by using the means of postal communication to the address: 04053, Kyiv, Lvivska Square, 8;
- by means of official e-mail address of the Corruption Prevention and Detection Department of the STS: email@example.com;
- by means of telecommunication, by multichannel telephone number: 0 800 501 007 (by individuals - having chosen direction “5” on the interactive voice answering machine; by the STS employees - direction “7”) from Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 18:00 (9AM to 6 PM); Friday: 9:00 to 16:45 (9AM to 4.45 PM) with daily breaks from 13:00 to 13:45 (1 PM to 1.45 PM);
- in writing form through employees of the Corruption Prevention and Detection Department of the STS;
- directly by phone to the employee of the Corruption Prevention and Detection Department of the STS.
Text of the Ethical Behavior Rules is available at: https://tax.gov.ua/diyalnist-/zakonodavstvo-pro-diyalnis/nakazi-pro-diyalnist/73616.html
Clarifications by employees of the Corruption Prevention and Detection Department of the STS can be obtained by: (044) 247-30-44, 247-35-97.