Taxation peculiarities during the martial law was the topic of a joint online webinar of the State Tax Service and the Association of Taxpayers of Ukraine.
Representatives of the State Tax Service during the webinar answered questions relevant to the Association's member companies, in particular, regarding:
- registration/suspension of registration of tax invoices/adjustment calculations;
- changes in the income taxation, expiration of terms determined by tax and other legislation;
- peculiarities of calculation and payment of land tax and rent;
- tax on immovable property other than land;
- peculiarities of actual and documentary audits.
Representatives of the Association of Taxpayers, in turn, noted effectiveness of communication platforms that work at the regional and central levels and promote high-quality communication between taxpayers and the State Tax Service for prompt resolution of urgent issues and called on the taxpayers to actively use this interaction mechanism.