Newsletter № 2 is dedicated to certain changes to provisions of the Tax Code of Ukraine in connection with adoption of the Law of Ukraine № 2888-ІХ as of 12.01.2023 " On amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine and other legislative acts of Ukraine regarding payment services", in particular, in terms of accounting of electronic wallets and accounts opened for taxpayers by the non-bank payment service providers, payment of taxes with electronic money and use of other payment transactions introduced by the Law of Ukraine № 1591-IX as of 30.06.2021 "On payment services".
Law № 2888 will enter into force on 01.04.2023.
Newsletter contains information regarding:
- paying peculiarities of taxes and levies with electronic money;
- what restrictions exist when paying taxes and levies with electronic money;
- changes regarding accounting of taxpayers’ accounts opened by the non-bank providers of payment services and electronic wallets;
- changes regarding powers of the controlling bodies regarding suspension of expenditure transactions on the taxpayers’ accounts, seizure and collection of funds;
- taxation peculiarities of certain types of income and transactions with income tax, value added and income tax of individuals.
Read the Newsletter here.