Order of the State Tax Service of Ukraine
14.07.2021 № 687
on the procedure for obtaining free secondary legal aid by the whistleblower
The whistleblower is entitled to free secondary legal aid in connection with protection of his/her rights!
Free secondary legal aid includes the following types of legal services:
- protection from prosecution;
- representation of interests in courts, other state bodies, bodies of local self-government before other individuals;
- preparation of procedural documents.
Application for the provision of one of these types of legal services is submitted by the whistleblower to the Free secondary legal aid center at the place of his/her actual residence.
Along with the Application for free secondary legal aid, the whistleblower must submit documents confirming his / her notification of possible corruption facts or corruption-related offenses and other violations of the Law of Ukraine “On corruption prevention”.
Such documents may particularly include:
- copy of the State Tax Service’s response to the whistleblower’s notification (statement, complaint, etc.);
- copy of letter of the State Tax Service regarding results of the preliminary inspection of the whistleblower’s notification about possible corruption facts or corruption-related offenses, other violations of the Law of Ukraine “On corruption prevention”;
- copy of notifications to the National Agency on Corruption Prevention regarding the initiation of a pre-trial investigation with the whistleblower’s participation / regarding the whistleblower’s participation in case of administrative offense related to corruption;
- extract from the Unified register of pre-trial investigations, which includes information about the applicant (whistleblower) in the case of corruption crime;
- other documents issued by the authorized bodies, which confirm that the person is a whistleblower in connection with notification of information about possible corruption facts or corruption-related offenses, other violations of the Law of Ukraine “On corruption prevention”.