We would like to inform you that the National Agency on Corruption Prevention has approved new clarifications regarding the whistleblowers’ rights to confidentiality and anonymity, which can be found on its the official website at: https://wiki.nazk.gov.ua/category/vykry vachi-koruptsiyi/shhodo-zabezpechennya-prava-vykryvacha-na-konfidentsijnist-ta-anonimnist/
If you become aware about violation of the anti-corruption legislation by employees of the State Tax Service and its territorial bodies, it is possible to report it in the following ways:
- using postal means to the address: 04053, Kyiv, Lvivska Square, 8;
- to the official e-mail address of the Corruption Prevention and Detection Department: email@example.com;
- to the anti-corruption service “Pulse”: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by telecommunication means, multi-channel telephone number 0 800 501 007, by choosing on the interactive voice answering machine: direction “5” for individuals; direction “7” for the STS employees;
- in writing form through employees of the Corruption Prevention and Detection Department of the STS;
- directly by phone to the employee of the Corruption Prevention and Detection Department of the STS.
It should be noted that the Procedure for organizing work with reports of corruption sphere reported by whistleblowers in the STS bodies is regulated by Order of the State Tax Service as of 03.09.2020 № 468, which can be found at: https://tax.gov.ua/diyalnist-/zakonodavstvo-pro-diyalnis/nakazi-pro-diyalnist/74747.html
Information about corruption can be reported by both tax officials and business representatives without attribution, ie anonymously through any communication channel.
We explain that the whistleblower is not legally responsible for reporting about possible facts of corruption or corruption-related offenses, other violations of the Law of Ukraine “On corruption prevention”, dissemination of information specified in the report, despite possible violation of such reports by official, civilian, labor or other duties or obligations.
Such anonymous report about corruption offence / violation must be considered if information contained therein relates to a specific person and contains factual data that can be verified.