Representatives of the agricultural sector will be able to quickly solve the problematic issues related to registration of tax invoices. Working groups created to resolve these issues will start working at the regional state administrations this week. Groups will include representatives of the State Tax Service of Ukraine who will provide advisory assistance to farmers.
Being at places tax specialists will not only be able to resolve disputes quickly but will also provide comprehensive answers to questions about taxation of the agricultural sector. At the same time, the Tax Service will be provided with up-to-date information about real subjects of the agro-industrial sector of economy.
The specified working groups, so-called “tax headquarters” have already been formed in 17 regions under the regional state administrations and 7 more groups are in the process of formation. Representatives of the agricultural sector will be able to receive consultations starting from the 15th of October.
The main tasks of working groups to address tax issues of farmers are the following:
- facilitating the interaction of authorities in resolving problematic issues related to registration of tax invoices by farms;
- organization and conduction of informational and explanatory work among farms regarding registration of tax invoices in the Unified register of tax invoices;
- analysis of possible risks that arise during the registration of tax invoices by farms;
- comprehensive analysis of financial and economic factors of the region which affect activities of farms and may affect the situation with suspension of registration of tax invoices;
- development of ways, mechanism and methods of solving problematic issues that arise during the registration of tax invoices by farms, etc.
Video tutorial № 8. How to generate an electronic seal certificate for RCO by legal entity
Video tutorial № 7. How to generate an electronic seal certificate for RCO by individual – entrepreneur
Video tutorial № 6 from the Tax service. Submission of application on obtaining certificate regarding the absence of debt