Newsletter is dedicated to norms of the Law of Ukraine as of 14.07.2020 № 786-IX “On amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine regarding functioning of the electronic cabinet and simplification of work for individuals – entrepreneurs”. The Law № 786 not only improved functioning of the electronic cabinet and changed certain aspects of work for individuals – entrepreneurs but also clarified some provisions of the Tax Code of Ukraine which have already been amended or will be introduced by the Law of Ukraine № 466-IX as of 16.01.2020 “On Amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine to improve tax administration, eliminate technical and logical inconsistencies in tax legislation”.
- What clarifications are provided for determining income with its source of origin from Ukraine and taxation?
- Will it be necessary to pay advance payments of corporate income tax regarding the taxation of “constructive dividends”?
- What changes are envisaged regarding the accounting of non-resident income taxpayers?
- What changes have occurred in the depreciation accrual?
- What are the changes in taxation of interest on debt obligations?
- From which reporting period will the value added tax payers who pay a single tax report monthly?
- What clarifications have been made by the Law № 786 regarding fines for violation of deadlines for registration of tax invoices?
- How is the procedure for accounting of income and expenses of self-employed individuals changing?
Read answers to these and other questions in the Newsletter which can be downloaded here.
Video tutorial № 8. How to generate an electronic seal certificate for RCO by legal entity
Video tutorial № 7. How to generate an electronic seal certificate for RCO by individual – entrepreneur
Video tutorial № 6 from the Tax service. Submission of application on obtaining certificate regarding the absence of debt